Become a Member
Revati Wellness is a primary care medical practice with a focus on whole-body wellness. This means that we are here for all of your medical needs, from strep throat to managing conditions such as high blood pressure or diabetes. Because we are here to address all of your needs and arrange your care, we call this “concierge” primary care membership.
Joining the practice starts with an onboarding process, described below. You may schedule your initial meeting with Dr. Tom by calling our office at 440-249-4455 or sending us an email.
1. Meet the Doctor
At this non-medical meeting, you can meet Dr. Tom and decide if the practice is right for you. If you decide to join, we will have you read and sign a membership agreement and enrollment form, take your photo, and request your medical records from any non-Cleveland Clinic doctors you may have seen. Cleveland Clinic doctors use the same electronic medical record system that we use, so no additional requests need to be submitted. We will collect your membership fee at this time. You may contact us (440-249-4455) to schedule a Meet the Doctor appointment.
2. Prepare for your Physical
The first medical visit with the practice will be your annual physical exam, which will generally be scheduled two weeks after you join the practice. In the meantime, you will share your health history with us and we will receive any external medical records. Dr. Tom then takes time to review all of these materials before your physical.
3. Annual Physical Exam
This first visit typically lasts about 2.5 hours. You will come in and have blood work done, which typically includes a 2-hour glucose tolerance test, cholesterol levels, and genetic testing. You will spend some time simply talking with Dr. Tom about your current health status, and then he will conduct the physical exam. Dr. Tom will also look over your immunizations and health maintenance procedures and ensure you are up to date. After this appointment, you will wear a Holter Monitor for 24 hours, which you will mail back to us for analysis.
4. Physical Exam Follow-Up
We will schedule your next visit about two weeks after your physical exam, which provides time for all of your results to come back. At this visit, Dr. Tom will discuss the findings of the physical exam, and together you will decide what health goals you would like to focus on in the coming year. At this time, you may decide to meet with the nutritionist, mind-body coach, or exercise specialist, enroll in lifestyle coaching, or simply enjoy the perks of having your own personal doctor available 24/7.
If you decide to become a member, you will receive a Revati Wellness Member Agreement that reviews the terms of the membership and services to be delivered. Membership agreements are one-year commitments and will entitle you to the service offerings we provide including:
- Same or next-business-day appointments for urgent visits
- After-hours direct telephone access to your physician
- Extended appointment times to address health and wellness issues
- Over-the-phone evaluation and treatment as medically appropriate
- Access to electronic communication with the practice via a secure web site
- Medical follow-up to integrate medical and lifestyle management
- 24-hour heart rate recording (Holter monitor) for the evaluation of the fight or flight branch of the nervous system
- Body composition measurements which evaluate muscle mass, fat mass, and cellular fluid measurements
- Vascular ultrasound evaluation for the detection of early indicators for vascular disease
- Application and interpretation of specialized laboratory testing that goes beyond traditional cholesterol levels to examine sub-fractions of cholesterol, insulin resistance, genetics, and markers for inflammation.
- Other advanced testing as may be indicated by your individual health history
- Creation of a customized lifestyle plan by our entire team of experts — including a nutritionist, exercise specialist and lifestyle coach
- Enrollment in our Mind-Body Coaching program that teaches you a healthy approach to stress, which is a major cause of vascular disease and a known contributor to many illnesses
- Lifestyle Coaching to implement strategies in nutrition, exercise, and stress management
- Invitation to participate in periodic group sessions, which have been shown to be an important part of disease reversal programs
- HealthCPA enrollment – a personal assistant to review your medical expenses from ALL of your providers, follow up on any errors, and advise you on how to maximize your healthcare benefits while minimizing your healthcare costs.
If you have not had a vascular event (i.e., heart attack, stroke, stent), membership is $330 per month, which will automatically be deducted from your credit card. If payment is made on a yearly basis, you will receive approximately a 10% discount (total of $3600). Couples or who sign up together also receive a 10% discount off the total membership fee.
If you HAVE had a vascular event (i.e., heart attack, stroke, stent), membership is $440 per month, which will automatically be deducted from your credit card. If payment is made on a yearly basis, you will receive approximately a 10% discount (total of $4800).
Please note that we DO bill insurance for medical office visits with Dr. Tom. We accept out-of-network reimbursement rates, and do not bill for any non-medical visits. If you have any questions, feel free to call our office at 440-249-4455.